EAT ONLY FROM THIS LIST DAYS 1-7
Category 1 Lean Protein (2-8 ounces)
Category 2 Fibrous Carbs (1/2 up to 1 cup)
Category 4 (Protein + Fat) (2-6 Ounces)
Category 6 Superfoods
Category 7 (Shellfish)(2-8 Ounces)
Cooking Fats/ Condiments
Cereals (1 up to 1.5 Cups)
Category 2 Breads (Less is Best)
Approved Sweeteners(To preference)
Approved Beverages (As needed)
Category 1 Milks
SNACKS (Up to 1 per day and only for mental weakness)
INFIRMARY Low Blood sugar or Mental Weakness
MEAL REPLACEMENTS (Protein/Fiber)
Restaurants (Keep at 300-500 Calories)
Condiments (5/2/Few Rule)
Everyday Shibboleth Approved
Quick Budget Friendly Meals
- SANDWICH :- A Shibboleth approved sandwich includes but is not limited to 2 slices of approved bread, 2-6 ounces of approved deli meat, optional approved cheese and optional approved condiments. Always best to use La tortilla 50 calorie tortilla or 1 slice of bread with large hearts of romaine leaf as top part of sandwich.
- SPAM SANDWICH :- A Shibboleth approved spam sandwich is 2 slices of approved bread, 2 ounces of Turkey Spam fried in MCT Oil with or without fat free cheese and approved condiments.
- GRILLED CHEESE :- A Shibboleth approved Grilled Cheese sandwich is 2 slices of approved bread, 2-4 slices of fat free cheese or up to 2 ounces of Cabot Light Cheese melted between the lids of approved bread and fried or heated in MCT Oil.
- HOT DOG :- A Shibboleth approved Hot Dog includes but is not limited to 1 approved Healthy Life Hot Dog Bun or even better a La Tortilla Factory 50 calorie tortilla. Optionally you may use 2 tbsp of Hormel Turkey Chili, Slawsa brand condiment, and other approved condiments.
- HAMBURGER :- A Shibboleth approved Hamburger is 2-6 ounces of 93% lean up to 99% lean ground meat (turkey or beef) patty grilled or fried between the lids of two large Hearts of Romaine leaves with approved cheese and approved condiments. You can use approved bread or tortilla but less bread is always best.
- PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY :- A Shibboleth approved Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is 2 tablespoons of approved peanut butter with or without 1 tbsp of approved sugar free jelly. Place between the lids of two slices of approved bread or better yet in an approved tortilla. The La Tortilla 50 calorie tortilla is always the best choice, well, unless you love brancrisp bread like I do.
- FRENCH TOAST :- Shibboleth approved recipe
- EGG WHITE OMELET :- Shibboleth approved recipe
- EGG MCMUFFIN :- Thomas Light Muffin, 1 Fried Egg, Approved Cheese, with or without approved turkey bacon.
- GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD :- 2- 6 Ounces of Grilled Chicken over any kind of leafy green. You may use approved cheese as a condiment. You may use eggs as a condiment. Tomatoes as a condiment. etc. Keep overall calories at 300 or below. Know Better Foods company has a terrific crouton that you can use as a condiment. I keep these in my survival kit. You should only use an approved salad dressing. If you find yourself without a survival kit and at a restaurant then ask for light Italian only. If the restaurant doesn’t have a LIGHT Italian, don’t sacrifice results for some sugar laden and or fatty salad dressing. Simply use the juice of fresh lemons and limes as your salad dressing.
SHAKE :- There are many approved meal replacement shakes and plenty of approved protein shakes that you can use as a meal replacement. Here are a few of the best for weight loss.
1. Advocare Mr Shake
2. Milk Shake Powder
3. Chocolite Protein Powder
MEAl BAR :- There are many approved meal replacement protein bars. Here are a few of the best.
1. Quest Bars (all flavors)
2. Oh Yeah ONE
3. Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar
4. Shibboleth Protein Bars
- BOWL OF CEREAL :- An approved bowl of cereal is 4- 8 ounces of Kroger Carbmaster Milk or 4-8 ounces of Fat Free Fair life milk with 1 up to 1.5 cups of one of the approved Phase 1 cereals. You may use approved sweeteners and you may use berries as a condiment. It is best to keep total calories from cereal at 250 or less.